BLOG ON THE TRUTH ABOUT FANBOX


BLOG ON THE TRUTH ABOUT "CASHING OUT" ON FANBOX


For first-time bloggers, the term "blogging" may be an unfamiliar word. Others on FanBox have been skeptical about whether the site really does pay out money to blog. From the beginning, I was one of the first people invited to blog for the site. At the time I didn't think the site would catch on. And like many of you, I too, was skeptical about the results and whether FanBox would actually pay me. For those of you who are new to this site, I will share with you my own experiences and what happened after I "cashed out" for the first time.
When I "cashed out" for the first time, I was still skeptical. But two weeks later I received a check in the mail for about $700 and I was truly amazed. I had made that amount for virtually doing minimal work. I started to realize the potential of FanBox and what the site had to offer. In the beginning, the payout structure was very different. People were paid based on the ratings of their blogs rather than the amount of time people spent reading their blogs. The process was slow going, and a lot of people were discouraged. When FanBox finally changed their payout structure, it was like a new wave of hope was flushed into the FanBox system.

For those who still don't believe FanBox is legit, here is all the proof you need. I have attached a copy a of one of my first checks for one of the first times I cashed out. If this doesn't get you excited, I don't know what will. The second time I cashed out, I received a check for $1,298.03. Not bad for blogging part time. And what's great is that blogging isn't really hard to do. You're basically getting paid for writing about something you love or are knowledgeable about.
Tips on what not to do:

1) DO NOT attempt to cheat the system by using scrolling software or asking other bloggers to spend a certain amount of time on your blogs. Your account WILL be deleted permanently by the FanBox staff.

2) DO NOT spam other members on the site by offering get rich schemes, schemes asking for money, etc. 

3) DO NOT pretend to be someone you're not by using fake pictures and fake information. 

4) DO NOT tag pictures of people that are not you. By doing so, you are being dishonest, and your account may be deleted.

5) DO NOT steal other people's work, or forget to cite sources. You may get into trouble with copyright laws if you are caught.

6) DO NOT upload any nude or compromising pictures on your profile. This includes any suggestive or lewd pictures. Doing so WILL quickly get you booted off FanBox.

7) DO NOT cash out too early. Allow your bank to mature, and use the money to reinvest back into ads.

8) DO NOT give up. It takes time to build a fan base, and it doesn't happen overnight. Once you gain consistent followers you'll see an increase in your earnings.
9) DO NOT forget to give back to the community and contribute a portion of your earnings to one of your favorite causes. My motto has always been, if you give, you will receive back what you have given three folds. It is part of the law of attraction.
10) DO NOT take any of your friends and fans for granted. Respond back to their messages and comments. Your fans are your readers, and basically your customers. Make them happy by sharing a piece of yourself with them, whether that be information or providing consistently well-written blogs.
Follow these tips and blogging on FanBox will be lucrative for you. Good luck, and happy blogging!
Free Money at FusionCash!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...