Clients


7-Clients

You will get clients to your Center Center, in two ways.
(1) That client is on the site and created an ad.
(2) That client specifically requested a SC.

Since the client is live on the site when your Welcome Letter goes out, make sure they get a short note from.
Some examples are :

"Hi there! I know you're busy exploring FanBox right now, but I wanted to thank you for letting me be your Success Coach. Write me back and I will show you how to get started towards graduating so you can earn double profits!"

"Hello!
I just wanted to send you a fast note to thank you for allowing me to be your Success Coach. 
Write me back if you're ready to start learning the site so you can graduate and make double profits!"

"Welcome to FanBox! Are you ready to get started earning?
Write back as I am here to help you now."
"Welcome to the FanBox Family! I just wanted to let you know I am your Success Coach and I am here to help you earn and learn on FanBox. Write me back and find out how to graduate so you can earn double profits!"
If a client is transferred to you from another SC, no welcome letter will be sent. Check your Client Center daily for new clients.

When you get your Client Center, make changing your Welcome Letter one of the first things you do.



How Are Your Clients Doing?
Use your Progress Bar.
Clients can see their progress bar from their dashboard under their start tab.
Coaches can view it from emails with clients as in the image below. Roll your cursor over the tabs to determine what needs to be accomplished.

When the progress bar is completed (last bar is filled in black your client is eligible for double profits or eligible to be a coach. You can nominate them from within this area.
When your client graduates, you should know your client well enough to know from doing their ads, and 
communicating if they will be a good fit for the Success Coach Program. It's not for everyone, but if you have a client that is passionate about FanBox and enjoys helping others, you have a great candidate!


Free Money at FusionCash!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...